The Arts, Sciences and Technology University in Lebanon (AUL), is a private notfor- profit, Lebanese higher education institution adopting international education system that includes the American continuous assessment education system. AUL welcome all Lebanese and non-Lebanese students, regardless of their religion, race, colour, handicap, and gender. AUL offers teaching, research and consultancy to its qualified students, the community, the country, the region and all other cultures.
The University promotes universally accepted human, ethical and spiritual values next to the Lebanese culture. The University values intellectual inquiry, critical thinking, human integration, cross-cultural dialogue, integrity and solidarity.
AUL is committed to promote excellence in education services by:
- Being responsive to community needs and providing affordable, accessible, and appropriate education services.
- Being a customer oriented institution and meeting the expectations of students, professors, staff and other academic organizations.
- Providing highest academic/ professional standards of education services with the help of qualified staff using advanced technology.
- Providing comprehensive educational services and developing subspecialties (graduate programs).
- Offering programs affiliated with nationally and internationally recognized universities.
- Supporting research and continuous education for professors and staff.