Program Outcome Objectives
At the end of the program, students will be able to
- work with abstract mathematical concepts in a general context
- apply the mathematical concepts by developing, analyzing, refining and/or
resolving mathematical models.
- engage complex mathematical reasoning in validating arguments by
refining their analytical skills.
- define and give good concrete examples of the mathematical structures
like vector space, group, ring, etc..
- use the appropriate IT resources to tackle mathematical problems and/or
to document mathematics.
- communicate, verbally and/or written, mathematical principles and ideas
with coherence and clarity.
- understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- adopt effective learning strategies.
- function in a multidisciplinary team.